You have parties planned. They’ve been on your calendar for weeks. The invitations have all been sent. Decorations adorn your Coppell home. Ah, but there’s just one problem. You forgot the carpet. Doesn’t look clean enough for your holiday parties?
With Christmas fast approaching, the last thing you want to worry about is your carpet. Dr. Clean Carpet sure doesn’t want you to stress out. In fact, that’s why we’re here…just to remedy such “emergencies” as getting your carpet PARTY CLEAN!
It’s not too late. A quick call to Dr. Clean Carpet and we’ll soon be heading out to Coppell.
- Once at your home, our technician will assess the condition of your carpet…determining what solutions will best clean any spots or trouble areas.
- He will listen to your concerns and answer any questions you may have.
- There’s no need for you to move the furniture. Our technician will carefully move whatever furniture he needs to in order to get your carpet clean. (Exception: we don’t move extremely valuable or heavy items, such as pianos, china cabinets, etc.)
- Next, he will vacuum the carpet before pre-treating it with our conditioning solution.
- With all of this detailed steps completed, he will clean your carpet. Using the EPA recommended hot water extraction method, the dirt, germs and allergens are removed. Your carpet will be looking clean and smelling fresh!
So, have fun at your party, knowing that the only comments you’ll hear about your carpet are compliments!
And after the party? Why not plan a trip out to the Coppell Farmer’s Market? On Saturday the 20th, from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon, they will be having “Home for the Holidays” in Old Town Coppell. It should be the perfect place for you to pick up those unique, last minute gifts to put under the tree!