We at Dr. Clean Carpet know just how hard it can be to give it that ‘NEW HOME LOOK’. Dr. Clean utilizes the hot water extraction method recommended by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Not only do we penetrate your deepest grime, but leave your home safe for even infants and pets.
Our Step-By-Step Process
*During the Visit*
- A thorough pre-inspection of all rooms and/or items to be clean, noting all heavily soiled areas and traffic problems
- Listen to any and all questions you may have
- Cautiously move furniture in rooms (we do not move large items such as pianos, china cabinets, or anything containing extremely valuable items)
- We vacuum and then spray a pre-conditioner to loosen up stains and soils
- Apply deodorizer and/or protectors (extra charge on protectors such as Scotchgard™)
- Furniture is moved back to its original location with protective pads on all legs so as to not ruin furniture from moisture and protect carpet from color bleeding
- After the clean process, we will complete a final inspection with you to ensure total satisfaction
100% Customer Satisfaction Is Our Goal
While our powerful, truck-mounted vacuum system removes 95% of all moisture, your carpet may still be damp to the touch.
- You may walk on your carpet, but walking in street shoes is not recommended due to easy soiling
- Make sure not to remove protective pads under furniture legs until completely dry to avoid color transfer
- Turn ceiling fans and air conditioning unit on to accelerate the drying process. Opened windows are great if you have screen protectors
- If for WHATEVER reason you are not completely satisfied, make sure to call us within 10 days and we will gladly address any concerns that you may have. Completely Satisfied? Well, GREAT. Feel free to let us know that too