- Addison Carpet Cleaning Reviews
- Addison Tile and Grout Cleaner
- Addison Water Damage Restoration
- Discount Addison Carpet Cleaners
- Professional Carpet Cleaners in Addison
- Discounts & Specials
- Contact Us
Share With Us
How often should I have my carpets cleaned?
Frequency of cleaning will vary from one house to another depending on the number of occupants, usage, pets, etc. We recommend a professional steam clean minimum once a year. However, under certain circumstances, we recommended a thorough cleaning twice a year. Remember, your carpet acts as a filtration system for your home’s air and like all filters, should be cleaned regularly. Also, the dirt and grime build up in the fibers along with the friction of traffic can start to dull the carpet fibers (similar to rubbing sand paper on a gloss finish) leaving your carpet looking old and dirty.