- Addison Carpet Cleaning Reviews
- Addison Tile and Grout Cleaner
- Addison Water Damage Restoration
- Discount Addison Carpet Cleaners
- Professional Carpet Cleaners in Addison
- Discounts & Specials
- Contact Us
Share With Us
How long does my carpet take to dry after you leave?
Our powerful truckmounts make the drying process even faster than before. Typically, with good circulation of air, your carpet is usually dry within 2-3 hrs. Try to keep pets, children and heavy traffic off of carpet during the drying process. Also, wait 24 hrs before removing protective blocks/tabs from under furniture that were placed by technicians.